Training try to find if it was worth what you spent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i heard you say that you've lost, you've lost, you've lost, you've lost your way
Slow means that he can also commit it to memory. It also means he doesn’t have to twist and pull on his broken ribs too hard — but he can make his little teasing leads, his little I want to take my time fucking you. when she grips his cock and he shivers, breath hitching as he fights to roll his hips again. The look in her dual toned gaze sets him aflame and he can’t help but to roll his hips again, pressing her knuckles in against herself however briefly it might be.

Is it?” He asks, lips parting to say something else when her hand yanks his head back slightly, exposing his throat for her to leave her own mark, however faint and red it might be. A softer moan leaves him, just for her, fingers still playing at her nipple as she toys with him in return. “You aren’t.” He hums a stilted laugh with it, one that has him angling his head so she has more room against his neck, while he readjusts his legs to create a bit more space for her, lifting his hips to slip those waterlogged shorts down further and letting the hand in her hair trail down her body slowly toward her navel, slipping a finger further down to delicately stroke her clit. “I don’t want to rush this.” He breathes with each little stroke and circular motion, pairing it with the hand still cupping her breast, thumb still sliding over her nipple.
but i don't think you had much to lose, that house was never built for you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: try to find if it was worth what you spent - by Sunjata - 12-31-2021, 07:00 PM