everybody wants to rule the world
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He moves slowly through the temple, feeling incredibly out of place and unsure of himself. After his last run in with.. Frey, he's not sure he's doing the right thing anymore. But deep down in the pit of his belly, he knows this is the right thing. Even if it requires lying to a certain queen. He doesn't quite know what kind of god the Voice is but he's hoping she's a little less vengeful than the old gods.

He doesn't have much in the way to offer her. Some freshly baked cookies (will she be able to taste them?), some flowers, and a vial of blood. A bit of an odd offering but all of the Ascended seemed to enjoy it so why not try?

"Hey.. Uh, the Voice? I just wanted to say thanks for what you did at the Wren Society last year. No one got hurt because of you." A little odd coming from an Attuned but hey. "I also had a question.. Maybe a proposition for you." A fleeting thought he's been playing with but there's no time quite like the present.

--
Hihi! I would like to use MP to buy a god quest for Locke from the Voice!
Crack a smile and cut your mouth
and drown in alcohol

Messages In This Thread
everybody wants to rule the world - by Locke - 12-30-2021, 03:39 AM
RE: everybody wants to rule the world - by Isla - 12-30-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: everybody wants to rule the world - by Locke - 01-01-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: everybody wants to rule the world - by Locke - 01-02-2022, 07:30 PM
RE: everybody wants to rule the world - by Locke - 01-03-2022, 04:32 AM