Hotaru Kaito
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Valkyrie

It is some time before a response comes, but the raven is sent back with a small bow attached to its leg - message received. Another bird comes days later, an envelope addressed to the Firebrand in its clutch. Within, an elegant script on a neatly folded piece of parchment.

Aurelia,

I will admit I had never expected to see these words from you, or perhaps any at all. For that alone you prove yourself more virtuous than I had thought.

What you took from me that night was the one thing I was unwilling to lose. The only thing I had left. I know your soul has not had the honor of being tied to another, and so I cannot expect you to understand why it was such a heinous act. Had you sent me this sooner, perhaps I would have taken it as a sign to show you exactly how that pain feels. But while I can never forget what you did, I cannot turn aside from my involvement, the blame I must shoulder for Atlas being there at all.

I am grateful to not be the same woman I was that night. It appears - and I hope I am correct in this assumption - that you are not either. You're right in that we cannot afford infighting with the war approaching. As an opponent, as a woman and a leader, I have admired you from the moment we met. Wrongs aside, it would be an honor to have you at my side as the war approaches.

Sunjata and I have mended our bridges. Perhaps it is time you and I mend ours.

I will help you. Even if you cannot bring Atlas back to me, your willingness to try is something I will not turn a blind eye to.
Sincerely,
Hotaru Kaito the Valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Hotaru Kaito - by Aurelia - 01-01-2022, 05:12 AM
RE: Hotaru Kaito - by Hotaru - 01-01-2022, 06:05 AM