Training i'm yours to keep and i'm yours to lose
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

She was annoyed. Very annoyed. This wasn't the same as going out on the tundra and being unable to write. He had been in a city. A city that was less than a days travel away and she hadn't received a single word from him. It didn't hurt in the way one might think. She knew he had work to do. She knew that her being within arms reach of him would be a distraction and Noah was nothing if not committed to whatever cause was before him. It was the only thing that kept her from being truly upset.

The way he kissed her helped, too. Like there was nothing else he'd rather do. Nothing else he'd rather taste than her. She melted in his arms, annoyance slipping away with each press of lips, a soft sigh of relief yawning across the bond instead as he tightened his grip all the more. She didn't squirm or try to get away or even lash out. Instead Cordelia surrendered to the feeling of being wrapped up in him.

Only when he drew back, ending his onslaught of kisses with an apology did the Attune open her eyes again. She narrowed her honey gold gaze playfully, a hint of a smile attempting to settle on her lips, "You better be, Noah Olsen. Otherwise we're going to have some words."
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm yours to keep and i'm yours to lose - by Cordelia - 03-02-2022, 02:52 AM