Training i'm yours to keep and i'm yours to lose
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

She didn't want him to let her go. Even as slight annoyance bubbled under the surface, an undercurrent of static crackling along the bond mixed with relief to simply have him back even if it was only for a short while. Truthfully, Noah didn't need to explain anything because deep down she knew. The Attuned understood and accepted what he was. What he had to do. He had a duty to uphold and who was she to argue with that?

Despite her words and her glare, there was no real heat and as soon as a smile broke across his face making the corners of his eyes crinkle in the way that she loved, it all faded away. "Only when my opponent doesn't have the mental capacity to understand." She quipped before a squeal cuts off her words as she jerked away from his fingers at her ribs. "I did and you best believe that I can still kick your ass." Cordelia managed through a few giggles, twitching and squirming in his grasp, bare feet already digging into the sand as she attempted to backpedal away from him.

While Noah excelled in strength, Cordelia had speed on her side. She dropped suddenly to the ground, rolling to the side and out of reach before getting her feet beneath her again, hands coming up as she narrowed her gaze at him. "Try to keep up, dearest."
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm yours to keep and i'm yours to lose - by Cordelia - 03-06-2022, 02:15 PM