Training i'm yours to keep and i'm yours to lose
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

Cordelia is made for speed. Long limbs and lithe body easily dropping and dodging out of his reach, putting space between them in an attempt to evade her lover, but he reappears before her in a flash of light. The Attuned's surprise is palpable along the bond, cinnamon eyes widening, backpedaling as he closes in on her. "That's new." Cordelia breathes, trying to refocus on the task at hand, but she was too distracted.

His goal easily attainable, doing just what he set out to do, tripping her up with a leg behind hers. Cordelia's hands shot out instantly, gripping onto his shoulders, using the momentum to pull him with her. She has every intention of bringing him down with her, twisting her body so she might press him into the sand, bracing her forearm against his throat.

They go back and forth. Both of them giving as good as they got until they fell into the sand in a tangle of limbs and laughter, whatever annoyance she'd felt earlier melting away in his embrace.

~FIN <3~
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm yours to keep and i'm yours to lose - by Cordelia - 04-04-2022, 10:55 PM