Training {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum
For Deimos <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the fire can't touch me
for I have burned too many times
Mornings were amongst the best times to train during Longheat’s oppression upon Torchline (the others being in the evening) before the heat pressed and carved its wake into their bones. The Sword took his walk across the sands in his usual sea attire, the furs long since stored in his rooms along the Monster Hunter’s Guild, intending to work and train to his idle contentment, and then dunk himself in the sea before starting out with the rest of the day.

He wasn’t surprised to see Cordelia doing much of the same thing – though it took him a moment to figure out whose silhouette marked against the shoreline of blending hues; snorting when he recognized the nature of his extended family. Partially out of mischief and partially because he wanted to scrutinize technique without her knowing, the soldier silently walked along the sand, ensuring his footfalls were precise and measured, carrying his weight without the sound traversing towards her.

The lack of another to guard or assault meant she was applying other strategies, and he tilted his head, folding his arms over his chest in careful, quiet survey. “Your stance should be wider,” he offered in his rumble of a voice, intending for it to carry over the shoal, dunes, and surf. A grin formed along his mouth, cheeky and boyish. “Will help with grounding you.”
the sea can't harm me
for I have been drowning all my life

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum - by Deimos - 01-01-2022, 08:11 PM