Training {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum
For Deimos <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the fire can't touch me
for I have burned too many times
Deimos didn’t even try to muffle his laughter – it came rising along the tide and surf and swell with an eager, boyish reverberation, scaring a few Hels out of the nearby dunes. Her fall, comical and ridiculous, wasn’t serious, and some level of pride at having successfully, stealthily, foiled her, centered the amusements in a wide, Cheshire grin again. “Quite a bit,” he echoed, not with any level of arrogance, but with the confidence and experience of a beast who’d endured, survived, and battled his way through four wars. “Perhaps you should be mindful of your surroundings too.” Focused on the task, but not so much that she wouldn’t pick up on patterns of movement and motion around her – because enemies and adversaries lurked everywhere. Their run-in with the bear should’ve taught her that.

Once she’d managed to pick herself up, he approached, steps and strides purposeful. He didn’t take his blade out, not yet, so it remained tuck along his belt, as he tilted his head, heard the offer without the volley rambling through it. “All right,” and he conjured, created, a Hel looking figure in between his hands, lofting it into the air, controlled and measured by his machinations, so that it hovered a few feet in front of her. A target, rather than just the sea breeze and the shoal. “Show me.”
the sea can't harm me
for I have been drowning all my life

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum - by Deimos - 01-02-2022, 12:03 PM