Training {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum
For Deimos <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the fire can't touch me
for I have burned too many times
Deimos was rarely told to shut up (because he didn’t talk enough as it was), and if looks could’ve killed, he would’ve already been in the dirt ten times over for a multitude of other things. Suffice to say, the notions and insults in sibling upheaval did very little; slinking off him with naught to show for it but the same devilish smile. Bemused that he’d ruffled her feathers, he remained still, permitting the bobbing Hel creation to remain oddly hovering as he tilted his head, ready to scrutinize – save for an arching of his brow at her last comment. “Not wise to insult the person you seek advice from.” He paused, gaze shifting slightly over the sea. “Or to blame others for your focus.” Or lack thereof. Had he been a thief, someone incriminating and dangerous, they wouldn’t even be having this conversation.

So he didn’t indulge her with any more notions of sagacity as she launched, but he did continue his round of bemusements by shifting the target within his Air incantations – purposefully waiting until she was close, and then motioning the figure out of the way, and into a new path.
the sea can't harm me
for I have been drowning all my life

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum - by Deimos - 01-04-2022, 11:11 AM