Training {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum
For Deimos <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the fire can't touch me
for I have burned too many times
“I will remember that, the next time you ask me for assistance.” He countered with a half-smirk, crossing his arms over his chest, watching as the Hel caught at her shoulder. Mostly amused, he’d leave it up to impending circumstances over whether he’d hold her to the measures or not – likely depending on the situation, and if he was feeling especially mercurial and childish that day.

Permitting her a moment to recenter, the makeshift bird rounded purposefully towards her spine – but either it’d been hit one too many times, or she utilized her swiftness once more. It was tangled in another blow, and he gave another huff and snort as it went spinning sidelong, nearly vanquished into the sand. “Your quickness will certainly be a strength,” and thereafter he permitted the effigy to become nothing more than granules, ash, and dust, gone in a flourish.

Giving a pause, he arched his brow back in return. “Now, I did have some news to share with you,” before continuing the discussion over newfound Halo ramparts, and plans that could hopefully, someday soon, come to fruition.

{FIN}
the sea can't harm me
for I have been drowning all my life

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} i feel your heart beat to the beat of the drum - by Deimos - 02-26-2022, 12:24 AM