[se] words on wind
Sylvia Miraasdottir
Huntress, Survivalist

Age: 25 | Height: 65 in | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Claire Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sylvia couldn't help but lightly laugh. Not ideal is an understatement. Not ideal would be a full shirt and thicker pants. This was far from not ideal to the Halovian that was in a fit of laughter as she looked at the odd little happenstance that led the Guild Leader to have written, WRITTEN, her a letter. Now her cheeks blossomed into a red of embarrassment as she realized that the Sword and Deimos really were the one and the same. "The weather is...aggressive and exhausting. I don't know how you stand the heat. Wouldn't it have been easier to just meet in Halo? It's easier to breath, especially during Long Heat, though let's be honest heat and Halo don't go in the same sentence do they?"

She followed him into the shade, her breathing settling as she let the cool shade at least help a touch of her nerves. "You're...welcome. I don't...I'm...sorry my writing is..." Sylvia trailed off and sighed. "I never took to letters well. Ma always said it was cause I like to talk...but that's not why we're here huh? So..." She let the air hang thick and humid between them as she waited for Deimos to explain why she was here in the wilds sitting in the heat.

Messages In This Thread
[se] words on wind - by Deimos - 01-01-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: [se] words on wind - by Sylvia - 01-10-2022, 09:10 PM
RE: [se] words on wind - by Deimos - 01-10-2022, 11:04 PM
RE: [se] words on wind - by Sylvia - 01-11-2022, 08:41 AM
RE: [se] words on wind - by Deimos - 01-11-2022, 11:10 PM