but you still know who you are
Open!
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
i'll plant a row of daisy seeds
in the space beneath each eye
Even with the dust and detritus spread about, the stuffy smell doesn’t bother her, because beneath it all there is the scent of stubborn growth of the plants she’d abandoned. It feels like a welcome that she is unworthy of.

Admittedly though she’d left the door open to air the place, she isn’t expecting anyone to be brave enough - or curious enough - to follow her inside. Stroking the parent vein of the leaf in her hand, Evie perks to attention at the sound of footsteps in the doorway, turning in a cloud of sunset hair grown long from seasons untended to. The woman in her doorway is beautiful, if unfamiliar. Normally that would be far more interesting given Evie once knew everyone in the Grounds - and half their lineage at that. Now, with the passage of time, she can assume nothing.

A wry grin pull at her lips as she lets the leaf drop from her hand, turning to prop one hand against the table it rests upon and gaze around the shop as if the woman’s words had made the dust itself appear. “It’s been boarded up many seasons now, I’m surprised it hasn’t been taken over.” The bittersweet humor rings clear, but Evie knows the locals wouldn’t dare to desecrate her apothecary. Blue eyes sparkling with mirth at the woman’s antics, she straightens and moves closer as if to better hear to secret. “If I say yes will you throw me to the wolves?”
so they'll remind you of your beauty
when they bloom each time you cry

Messages In This Thread
but you still know who you are - by Evie - 01-01-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: but you still know who you are - by Aurelia - 01-04-2022, 06:30 AM
RE: but you still know who you are - by Evie - 01-07-2022, 07:11 PM
RE: but you still know who you are - by Aurelia - 01-09-2022, 04:15 AM
RE: but you still know who you are - by Evie - 01-25-2022, 06:55 AM