but you still know who you are
Open!
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

Aurelia nods and looks around, "I'm surprised it didn't burn down.." Given everything that had happened the Longnight before last, how some mythical bird creature had sent sparks everywhere that caught and lit things aflame. She hadn't been here to see it or be apart of the madness that ensued over that week, but she'd heard plenty about it through the grapevine by now. However, this building hadn't been harmed in that event, which seems "Lucky."

Evie steps closer and leans in, close enough that Aurelia can smell the woman's distinct aroma. Beneath the earthiness, she can smell... something else, something light and breezy. Like citrus, but floral too. It draws just the slightest of smiles to her lips and there's a softer shift in her gaze. It reminds her of the way somebody else smells too.

Leaning against the doorframe and crossing her arms, she says after a moment of playful consideration, "Mm.. no, I don't think I will." Tilting her head a bit after a small pause, she adds, "though, I am curious. What makes the wolves so interested in you? If you don't mind me asking. I'm not really from.. here, but everybody else seems to know who you are."
What is clear is what is gold
You're only human after all

Messages In This Thread
but you still know who you are - by Evie - 01-01-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: but you still know who you are - by Aurelia - 01-04-2022, 06:30 AM
RE: but you still know who you are - by Evie - 01-07-2022, 07:11 PM
RE: but you still know who you are - by Aurelia - 01-09-2022, 04:15 AM
RE: but you still know who you are - by Evie - 01-25-2022, 06:55 AM