[SE] Productive distractions
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

He pulled her into a hug that's just as fierce as her own, wrapping his arms around her like he might be able to draw her into his chest, keeping her safe from the chaos that's unravelling around them. Cordelia sighed in relief, breathing in his familiar scent as she relaxed in his hold, lingering there for the span of a few breaths before she's drawing back to press her forehead to his. "I missed you too. I'm so glad you're here." She admitted, having longed for some sense of familiarity again now that she was once more displaced from what she'd been considering home, as temporary as it was.

"I'm alright. Tired. Sore. I've been training a lot." The why of it all went unsaid. They both knew why. It weighed heavily on her every time Noah was whisked off somewhere else. The Attuned let her head drop against his shoulder, snuggling into his side even as she huffed a laugh, a faint flush rising to her cheeks. "He's doing well. Off again doing something else for the Order. I'm hoping he'll be back soon." Cordelia sighed, feeling that ache growing in her chest as she thought of the hunter, wishing he was here too. "How are you? Everything alright?"
I get mystified by how this city screams your name
And baby, I'm so terrified of if you ever walk away

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-01-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 01-01-2022, 09:51 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-03-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 01-04-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-04-2022, 08:48 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 03-02-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 03-02-2022, 02:59 AM