[SE] Productive distractions
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

Cordelia doesn't realize what she said until after she said it. The way he tensed beside her is all the Attuned needed to know that he wasn't happy. Her eyes widen as she lifted her head from his shoulder, color draining from her face, "Fuck... I wasn't supposed to say anything." How could she explain to him that Noah joined because he had to. There wasn't another choice. Not when he needed their support to potentially get Halo back. "I'm not exactly pleased with it either, but he didn't have much choice. As a demigod now he has certain responsibilities..." Her voice was hushed between them, incredibly aware how people liked to gossip here and unwilling to give them anymore fodder.

"He said that they offered their support in getting Halo back should we need it." That's what it all came down to and she knew Sah would understand. He had to.

A heavy sigh pushed past her lips and she found herself curling against his side. Her knees drew up and she dropped her head back to his shoulder, tucking herself under his chin, "I know... I miss you too. I want to come home, but I can't yet. Soon, though. We'll all be back together soon." They had to be. There was no other option. Continuing on this way would slowly kill her. She was sure of that.
I get mystified by how this city screams your name
And baby, I'm so terrified of if you ever walk away

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-01-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 01-01-2022, 09:51 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-03-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 01-04-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-04-2022, 08:48 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 03-02-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 03-02-2022, 02:59 AM