[SE] Productive distractions
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
yet my blood renders me a King
The Abandoned nodded in understanding. He hated that Noah had had to make that choice, but he understood it. Certain things had to be disregarded for Halo's sake and for their own. That was something that Sah had only just begun to realize. Some of his own morals had to be torn out if he were to survive this war with his sanity intact.

As such he simply smiled at Cordelia's concern, "It's ok. I won't tell anyone.  I might ask Noah about it but..." He sighed, "I'm not mad at him." The Abandoned gently squeezed his cousin, "And you know that I'd never tell a soul. Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me." Sah snickered before adding, "Even accidently."

When Cordelia curled herself further into him, Sah happily pulled her closer. He kissed the top of her head, "Soon". The words as much of a promise as a reassurance. Their family would be back together soon enough.

For now, Sah was content to hold his cousin and simply talk with her about anything and nothing until the sun rose and they had to part ways. But until then, he would bask in the comfort of being with someone he loved for the first time in months.

-{FIN}
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-01-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 01-01-2022, 09:51 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-03-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 01-04-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 01-04-2022, 08:48 PM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Cordelia - 03-02-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: [SE] Productive distractions - by Sah - 03-02-2022, 02:59 AM