Training [SE] Warming up for the season
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

The compliment is a bit of a surprise, and it probably shows on Sah's face. "Thank you. I'm doing the best I can." It was all he could do really. How could he not pour his all into adapting and thriving? Doing anything else would have been giving up on himself and his future.  

A small melancholy smile stretches across the Outlander's lips at Shaye's question, "Is it that obvious?" Sah lets out a chuckle before his eyes turn towards the Draig in the distance, "I'm from a place that was most like the Draig, snowy mountains and ice." Eyes returning to Sahye he gives a slight shrug, "Halo is probably the closest to my home terrain I'll ever get." Sah loved Halo in all of its ice and snow. But he did miss climbing the mountains of his homeland.

Sah takes Shaye's offered hand without hesitation, "Good to meet you." His smile stretches into a slight smirk as the handshake ends. "The Flynn Clan, huh? Maybe I should have gone to you all for help when I first arrived."

There's mirth in his eyes now, "I might have come from a similar land, but the culture learning curve was pretty steep at first." One hand comes up and sheepishly rubs the back of his neck, "Still is, sometimes."
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-01-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-02-2022, 03:10 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-03-2022, 09:50 PM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-06-2022, 10:52 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-08-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-09-2022, 01:06 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-09-2022, 01:19 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-17-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-29-2022, 02:05 AM