Training [SE] Warming up for the season
Shaye Alexander
Furrier

Age: 31 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Shaye

Shaye eyes his face as the expression on it softens and, behind the polite decline, she can see the genuine gratitude shining through. "As I said, anything you need," she echoes her last statement, so that it might ingrain itself in his memory when he needs something at a later date. "Or if you know anyone who needs anything, you can point them in my direction," but she lets her point drop in favor of beginning the training.

She reflects his grin with a more serious look, however, not quite as inclined to battle as some others might be. The mention of hand-to-hand has her lips forming a tight line and she shakes her head, "No. Ready your sword. Let's practice what you're here for."

With that, she moves to grab herself a sword of similar ilk to make it a fair fight - at least in theory. As she turns back toward him she adjusts to the weight of it, tightening her fingers around the handle and swishing it through the air in a few mock-maneuvers. When she feels she is ready, she lifts her gaze up from her blade to meet Sah's dark eyes. "Ready," She says in warning, lifting her brows.

She'll make the first swing thereafter, the sword arcing above her eye level before it descends upon him. It aims to clash with the steel of his own, Shaye wanting to gauge just how strong he is.
Lost in a labyrinth and left with no way out
I built this hall of mirrors all myself

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-01-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-02-2022, 03:10 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-03-2022, 09:50 PM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-06-2022, 10:52 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-08-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-09-2022, 01:06 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-09-2022, 01:19 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Shaye - 01-17-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: [SE] Warming up for the season - by Sah - 01-29-2022, 02:05 AM