Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She understands exactly where he's coming from. It's a hard thing to think about and consider. Maeve nods sadly, a heavy sigh pushing past her lips, "Not often, but it can. This is the first I've seen, but they've been settling in well enough. It's taking time." Not that she can fault them for that. This world was very different from the one that they'd been in originally. Maeve pushes the thought aside for the time being, deciding to focus on the task at hand. Which happened to be kicking Sah's ass.

Maeve is nimble on her feet. She's faster than one might give her credit for. The Nightshade practically dances away from Sah, spinning behind him and out of reach, striking towards the back of his knee with her foot. She doesn't linger close to him, not wanting to give him a chance to grab her should he maintain his footing after that blow to the back of his leg.
No one wants you when you have no heart
and I’m sitting pretty in my brand new scars

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot - by Maeve - 02-21-2022, 12:57 AM