Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

There is something heady about sparing. The proximity. The heated breaths. The way they size each other up before lunging for each other over and over and over again. It shouldn't be so thrilling. The way his eyes darken sends a sudden shiver down her spine, prickling at the back of her neck, making goosebumps rise across her exposed skin despite the heat. Her stomach flips and for a moment her brain screams to run if only so he'll chase her. It's that thought that keeps her from reacting in time to dodge his tackle. He pins her with ease, straddling her waist as her wrists are pressed into the sand, but Maeve doesn't just take it. She bares her teeth, growling as she squirms, planting her feet into the earth and pushing hard.

"You should know I'm not one to follow the rules." She hisses between her teeth, using the extra leverage to roll them so he's the one pressed into the sand. Her knee comes up to press into his stomach as her forearm braces against his throat, barely pressing there, jade eyes dark as she holds his gaze.

She is simply playing. Teasing. It comes as naturally as breathing and despite the fact that she's obviously struck a nerve, the Nightshade is tempted to press again if only to see what other reactions she could draw from him.
No one wants you when you have no heart
and I’m sitting pretty in my brand new scars

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot - by Maeve - 03-02-2022, 01:12 AM