Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It doesn't matter if her approves or not. She doesn't answer to him. She doesn't answer to anyone really except for Safrin. It's how she likes to live her life. Maeve huffs out something akin to a laugh, but it's quickly cut off as she's rolled once more.

Her back hits the sand hard, air leaving her in a rush as it's knocked from her lungs, but her head doesn't hit the ground. Instead its cradled almost gently in the span of his grasp, fingers pressing against her scalp with a light pressure to keep her steady, amber eyes sparking with mischief as he holds her gaze. Maeve's lips part as his own curl into a smirk, head cocking to the side much like a wolf's does and she inhales sharply, squirming from the heat of his body over hers.

"Might be a lousy hunter still, love. You didn't go for the throat." She grunts, voice dipping down low as she works a hand between them, pressing her fingers into his ribs. It's all playful goading. None of it meant to really hurt his feelings. Maeve lunges forward, snapping just barely an inch from his nose, hoping to throw him off balance.
No one wants you when you have no heart
and I’m sitting pretty in my brand new scars

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot - by Maeve - 03-02-2022, 04:50 PM