Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Knees press into the same on either side of his hips as he grabs her, fingers curling at her hip, digging into the soft flesh there. Maeve arches a brow at him as he looks up at her from his pinned position until he's suddenly moving, snapping his teeth just above her pulse, causing it to race more than it already was. She feels the warm exhale of his breath there, skittering across her skin, but his words draw a soft noise from her. It catches in her throat, stomach flipping as one hand comes to grip his forearm, keeping herself balanced.

Her other comes up, grasping his jaw and forcing him back from her throat, a dangerous spark in her eyes that flares with heat. "What did I say about calling me that?" Maeve drawls, pressing her thumb just beneath his jaw, feeling his pulse thundering there in rhythm with her own.

The moment lingers until he releases her, panting in the heat that beats down from the sun above and Maeve follows his lead. She lets him go, but doesn't move from her current perch. "Of course it does. I'm very good with my hands." Was that an innuendo? It absolutely was. Did she care? Not really. Maeve raises a hand to push her curls back from her face, damp with sweat, "I think I could go for a swim... Care to join me?"

Her brow arches and she stands, grasping the bottom of her thin shirt, tugging it over her head in one swift motion. She's left bare except for a barely there scrap of lace that keeps her modesty currently intact.
No one wants you when you have no heart
and I’m sitting pretty in my brand new scars

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot - by Maeve - 03-03-2022, 02:15 AM