Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah raises a brow, unseen from his position, at the noise Maeve makes. The wheels in his brain sputter and start to turn as some dots finally start to connect. But it's her hand on his jaw, that really starts to make him questions the past few minutes. The Outlander growls lowly in response when Maeve's thumb meets the soft part of his throat, instinct demanding it. It feels like a challenge, a threat.

One that he almost acts on and restarts their spar over. It's only Maeve's words that freeze him. Since Locke's attempt to bed him, Sah has gotten at least a little better about picking up on innuendos. And unless he's losing his mind that was one. The wheels spin faster, actually beginning to gain momentum. "Oh really? Good to know", he counters, testing the waters a little. Surely he's imagining it?

But then she's naked and Sah's jaw snaps shut with an audible click. Red colors his cheeks and he turn away for a second, hand covering his mouth in embarrassment. Not over her nudity, no. Over his own idiocy. He can't help but laugh as he shamelessly strips down to his underwear as well, "Sure, let's swim."

Following her to the water, Sah allows his eyes to rake appreciatively over Maeve once before they return respectfully to her face. He has some tact, even if he's slow on these kinds of things.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot - by Sah - 03-03-2022, 02:43 AM