Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

He's finally picked up on their little game, it seems. His response is tame aside from the growl that rumbles against her palm. Maeve just barely keeps from shivering at the sound of it, too focused on what he says next to linger there as a laugh bubbles up in her throat, a wicked smirk curling on her lips. "Not the only thing I'm good with." This is punctuated with a wink before her shirt is pulled off and she's dipping her thumbs into the waistline of her pants.

They quickly follow, joining the small pile of clothes that litter the sand now, making the space look a lot more debauched than it was. She almost laughs again at the audible click of his jaw as it snaps shut, not shying away from his eyes on her body, ever comfortable in her skin. Maeve notes the flush on his cheeks and makes note to tease him on it later.

Right now there is a cool ocean calling her name and a rather handsome man to enjoy it with her. Jade eyes take in the skin on display, noting the many scars that litter his body, telling a story she's not privy to just yet. Perhaps in time. They're a study in opposites. While he has many, she's left unblemished. Skin pale and pristine. Porcelain like in its appearance. Maeve arches a brow as his eyes make it back up to her face, a playful smile curling on petal pink lips, "What? See something you like?" She drawls, wading into the water slowly until she's up to her waist, lowering herself slightly in the gentle surf.
No one wants you when you have no heart
and I’m sitting pretty in my brand new scars

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot - by Maeve - 03-03-2022, 02:57 AM