Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve will never turn down praise or compliments. Especially not from someone who has caught her eye. The Nightshade flashes him a coy smile back as if she has any coyness in her body. She doesn't. There isn't a single shed of that in her. "Such as?" She poses the question nonchalantly as if she's not prying. The Queen sinks into the shallows, letting the water lap at pale collarbones, a sigh slipping past her lips as her core temperature comes back down. "It has its perks. The sun and I don't tend to get along, as you can imagine." Maeve laughs softly, the sound bubbling up out of her almost melodically, mixing with the waves that crash gently around them.

"I have. I've been here my entire life. Grew up here and haven't really thought of going anywhere else." She briefly considered the Greatwood. That was before she became the ruler of Torchline. Now this was where she was meant to stay. Slender shoulders lift in a delicate shrug as jade eyes flick towards him, "The trick is not to wear so many layers. Linen and cotton. No heavy fabrics. Your skin needs to breathe."
No one wants you when you have no heart
and I’m sitting pretty in my brand new scars

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot - by Maeve - 03-05-2022, 02:53 AM