Training {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah chuckled lowly, shaking his head. "What could I tell you that you don't already know? You're clearly someone who knows their own worth, physically and otherwise." Truly, Maeve had to know how beautiful and intelligent she was, right? She certainly gave that impression at least.

The Outlander glanced at Maeve's shoulder, noting just how pale she was. "Burn easily?", he asked teasingly with a raised brow. He was thankful that this new form of his seemed to more inclined to tan then burn. Sunburn sounded horrible. Though he'd be lying if he wasn't fascinated by how different humans were from his kind. Different skin tones as opposed to different fur colors. It was interesting.

Sah tilted his head in confusion as Maeve spoke, "Breathe? How can your skin breathe?" That was a phrase he'd never heard of before.  He'd never noticed his skin performing any respiratory actions that was. If skin breathed, why wasn't theirs drowning as they swam? The Abandoned got the feeling he was missing something obvious.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} why don't you hit me with your best shot - by Sah - 03-06-2022, 05:55 PM