a little journey into the unknown
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

Growing up with a witch is arguably the coolest thing ever, if you ask Enzo. Even if you don't ask, it's liable you'll end up hearing about it anyway. Now, he might be a little muddled on what exactly entails witchcraft, but passion is the real motivator right now so we'll focus on that. There are so many different species of plants in the Greatwood, and he has satchels and jars aplenty to stuff them into. Enzo at least has the forethought to wear some gloves (which are making his hands incredibly sweaty) but childish shortsightedness means he doesn't actually know what he's collecting, or even what parts are the pertinent ones.

Never to fear, because the entire plant usually comes along - roots to tip. Dirt is smudged across his cheeks, jars clinking merrily at his hip in his mother's stolen bag as the boy tugs at a particularly tall plant that doesn't want to let go of the earth below. Even when he grunts and pulls with all his strength, the roots below only bulge the soil above, refusing to truly part from it.
I thought that I'd know everything by this time
but I'll be dazed and confused all my life

Messages In This Thread
a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-03-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-07-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-20-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 02-14-2022, 03:35 AM