a little journey into the unknown
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

Enzo startles, though his sunny smile emerges as soon as his eyes settle on Vai. “Nonna!” he cheers, baby fat crinkling his eyes into little green slits like a fox kit with the force of his grin. If she weren’t already coming his way he likely would have abandoned the plant entirely, but instead he scoots over on his knees to provide room for her beside the plant. Watching raptly, he eagerly takes the trowel she hands him. “Is your bag magic too?” Or had this been an intended gift for him?

Tongue peeking out from between his teeth, Enzo pries the tip of the trowel into the dry earth. “I dunno! It looks like what you have in the garden, the carry-away one, but a littleee different?” His trowel work is eager if a bit sloppy, but in the next pull the roots come free and Enzo cackles triumphantly. Only to pause and stare at the dirt-coated carrot at the base. “Woah! Um, is it…just a carrot? Or is it poison? Despite the way his voice drops to a whisper, it’s clear the boy is still a little excited by the prospect.
I thought that I'd know everything by this time
but I'll be dazed and confused all my life

Messages In This Thread
a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-03-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-07-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-20-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 02-14-2022, 03:35 AM