a little journey into the unknown
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

No sneaking necessary, for all his mischief Enzo is happy to have her kiss along his forehead, and he leans into it like an eager pup. “So I can keep it?” It certainly sounds that way, which is why he sounds anticipatory, but better to ask even if only so he can thank her directly. Manners and all that.

Manners that fly out the window when plants are involved, as he’s quick to follow his grandmother’s prompting question. Lifting it near his face, and awkwardly waving his other hand towards his nose - just like she’d taught him. Waft, don’t sniff. “Smells like dirt,” he pronounces, and then uses both his hands to snap the carrot in half. “And still a carrot on the inside!” Another lesson kept in reserve - blueberries and poisonous pokeweed looked very similar, and even a handful could kill a child, so he’d learned that the insides of plants were useful indicators if the external signs were unclear. Brow furrowing, Enzo sits on his heels and holds the two pieces of carrot aloft between them. “But then why did the flowers look the same?”
I thought that I'd know everything by this time
but I'll be dazed and confused all my life

Messages In This Thread
a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-03-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-07-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-20-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 02-14-2022, 03:35 AM