a little journey into the unknown
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

Enzo pauses with his mouth open, considering his answer at the last moment as he ducks his head to look into his own bag. Hm, full. So he wriggles and maneuvers to stick the handle of the trowel under his armpit to free up his hands in order to hand the snapped carrot to Vervain. “Yours, please!” The trowel won’t be released any time soon, no sir. “Sooo did people just try things and then die to decide what we can eat?” That seems kinda messed up, but also sounds distinctly like a them problem.

Enzo is spoiled in ways that make up for the holes in his family life, and Vai’s energy and willingness to accompany him on whimsical adventures is definitely part of it. “The onions are easy,” he proclaims confidently. They’re visually distinctive at least. The confidence falters slightly seconds later. “But uh, can you help me find the others?” Distracting from his lack of knowledge, Enzo skips over to the other flowering carrots he can see nearby, brandishing his trowel like a sword with an eager grin on his dirt streaked face.
I thought that I'd know everything by this time
but I'll be dazed and confused all my life

Messages In This Thread
a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-03-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-07-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-20-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 02-14-2022, 03:35 AM