a little journey into the unknown
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

It's a little difficult with an attention span roughly the length of a single noodle of spaghetti and just as floppy, but Enzo tries to imitate Vervain's graceful way of stepping on the barest parts of earth as she walks. Lending his ear as he makes his way to the cluster of carrots, their white buds like spotlights that draw his eyes. Squatting down to harvest the bounty beneath their floral markers, tongue peeking out of the corner of his mouth, Enzo mulls over this new information. "Have you ever made something poisonous on purpose?" The 'why' of it, if she has, is a vague miasma consisting of monsters and grandiose battles, but he's nevertheless curious.

Carrots swinging in a bunch at the bottom of his fist, Enzo hurries along at Vai's call, holding the carrots out to be added to the others in her bag. As he looks down to suss out what she's found, the boy makes an excited croon. "Sage! I can put this in my jars." He plucks an empty one from his own satchel, placing it down between them so they can fill it together and share the burden in both ways.
I thought that I'd know everything by this time
but I'll be dazed and confused all my life

Messages In This Thread
a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-03-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-07-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-20-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 02-14-2022, 03:35 AM