a little journey into the unknown
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
even the darkest night
will end
Catching his battle with the carrots out of the corner of her eye, Vai smiles to herself and continues to take clippings of the sage until the young herbalist comes to join her. "Mm, on purpose? No, I can't say that I have," she admits. "I have the knowledge for it, but I'm a healer at heart, I suppose. And when hunting, it's not good practice to poison the meat you'll want to eat later." Winking, she opens her bag and adds the carrots to it.

"Your brother Mateo would probably know more, though," she continues. She doesn't know if it's a good idea, for a boy to dabble in poisons (and to teach his baby brother about them), but Enzo will find out eventually either way, she imagines. "He has probably identified every plant in the Greatwood at this point."

Smiling and nodding as he produces an empty jar, Vai helps to transfer the sage into it, using a few clippings for the stew and also adding a young plant with the roots intact for him to plant later. "There."
and the sun
will rise

Messages In This Thread
a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-03-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-07-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 01-20-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Enzo - 02-14-2022, 03:35 AM
RE: a little journey into the unknown - by Vervain - 02-19-2022, 11:53 AM