{SE} tiptoe through the tulips with me
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

Training and hunting. Hunting and training. Hunting, training, hunting, training... It continues like that every day. That's her routine now. She works with Deimos, trains, hunts, waits for Noah to be free, hunts some more, trains again, and she's okay with it. Even if it is monotonous. Cordelia needs a break and while hunting isn't exactly a break, given it's what she's been doing almost every fucking day, the Attuned finds herself slinking off into the jungle.

The itch for finding something bigger drives her forward, urging her to rely on her instincts, looking for a fight that she is sure to find in the greenery that grows wild here. Cordelia still isn't over the amount of green here. How it's just everywhere and the place seems to breathe. Her fingers curl around her bow as she steps through the underbrush, taking a moment to kneel and examine the earth for freshly overturned soil, hoping that what she's looking for is nearby.
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
{SE} tiptoe through the tulips with me - by Cordelia - 01-02-2022, 01:22 AM