{SE} tiptoe through the tulips with me
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

The huntress froze at the sound of rustling undergrowth, ears straining as her nostrils flare, scenting the air despite the fact that she wasn't shifted. Her instincts urging her to take advantage of all of her senses. There is nothing in the air except for the damp smell of the earth, humidity made the air thick, the smell of the luscious greenery almost overwhelming. Her hand inches towards the blade tucked in her boot, knowing it would be best in close combat, but just as she's preparing to turn with the intent to strike a voice cuts through the quiet of the jungle.

Cordelia whips around, amber eyes wide as they land on a familiar shock of red hair, jaw dropping slightly in surprise. "Shaye?" The smile that spreads across her face is bright and carefree as the woman stows in blade in favor of lunging forward, wrapping her arms around her friend she hasn't seen in some time, clutching her close in a familiar hug. "I could ask you the same thing." She laughs in disbelief, pulling back enough to look at her, taking in features she hasn't seen in some time.
Say something, something like you love me
Less you want to move away from the noise of this place

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} tiptoe through the tulips with me - by Cordelia - 01-02-2022, 04:58 PM