cradling a dream
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

Aurelia can only express her agreement in depressed silence, her grip on the back of the chair relaxing in some form of defeat. She sighs heavily, partially because she's winded, but mostly for the chaos that barrages her. Her hands fall loosely around the knobs of the chair until they fall back, beneath her cloak, and she straightens her stance a bit more.

"I have bit of an idea what it means," she remarks quietly, about how much Isla appreciates it - but her tone also insinuates that there is more that she means by what she says. "That's okay-" she lifts her palm in a gesture of 'stop', "I'm not here for information, I just came to do what was.. right."

A place to rest makes her pause and think for a few moments but, eventually, reluctantly, she gives in. "I'd be grateful for that, thank you. It'll just be for a few days, nothing more. Then I'll be heading back to Torchline, but..." and she hesitates quite a bit over this next statement, "if the Ascended run into anymore trouble with Gideon or anyone like him, or if there's any need for outside help... you can send for me. But only if you absolutely need to. I can't..." her mouth shuts, trembling a bit at the edges, "I don't know, just-- if you could, tell Wessex that I'd like to speak with her when she returns."

With that and once she knows where it is she can stay for a night or two, she pulls her hood back up and makes her leave from the infirmary.

fin~
So leave me and tell me what I already know
That I trialled and I failed and it's good to let it go

Messages In This Thread
cradling a dream - by Aurelia - 01-02-2022, 03:24 AM
RE: cradling a dream - by Isla - 01-02-2022, 05:05 PM
RE: cradling a dream - by Aurelia - 01-02-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: cradling a dream - by Isla - 01-03-2022, 06:30 PM
RE: cradling a dream - by Aurelia - 01-03-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: cradling a dream - by Isla - 01-05-2022, 10:43 AM
RE: cradling a dream - by Aurelia - 01-07-2022, 06:07 AM