you can’t turn back the clock
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
these nightmares all bend
silver linings are all i need
Dead is dead until it isn't - and Aurelia will take what she's gotten in that regard. That Ludo is asking her to commit the same atrocity she's here to rectify only serves as salt in the wound. But it would seem that Hotaru's hunch was right; it would require taking a life to resurrect a life. Equivalent exchange and more would be needed.

"I will only kill another companion if it is a mercy or a necessity..." she warns the herald carefully, not sure if an opportunity like that would arise anytime soon. Perhaps the war would present one, but even then.. she didn't want to try to kill another person's companion - lest she end up in the same boat. "Nonetheless, I am optimistic," she adds, gaze flickering over the shadowy being, "and grateful. I've come here to right a wrong, you've given me the chance to do that, and I will not fail. No matter what." It is her only promise of this quest. There is no desire to continue to cause harm to others, but rather negate it. Perhaps she could combine it all together and come out of it a better person for it. Perhaps that is wishful thinking, and perhaps she must learn to embrace what she is, the things she has done. But that thought is best expanded upon later.

"We won't waste any time," she says this to both Ludo and Hotaru, "while we're here, we will find Vi's Rose. Though this quest is not easy, we will be back soon - and we will be successful," Let that be all that needs saying, as she stands back upon her feet and lifts Hotaru up with her. They won't retire from the Greatwood, not just yet... for there is work to be done.

fin!!! thank you <3
so please just hold onto me
these demons, they're old to me

Messages In This Thread
you can’t turn back the clock - by Hotaru - 01-03-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Aurelia - 01-03-2022, 01:28 AM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Ludo - 01-05-2022, 05:07 PM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Hotaru - 01-06-2022, 11:19 PM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Aurelia - 01-07-2022, 12:59 AM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Ludo - 01-07-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: you can’t turn back the clock - by Aurelia - 01-08-2022, 05:44 AM