[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

It's somewhere between all the in's and out's, and Aurelia feels like she's dangling on the end of a rope. Maybe what's below isn't so bad. Maybe it's a soft bed of feathers. Or something buoyant, letting her lift off into something better.

At least, these are the discorded thoughts that roam through her mind as she walks through the Sanctuary's streets. She tries to remind herself that this isn't like her home. It's open, it's freer. There's choice here, after all, and it may be the only place left with it. But that only makes her feel bitter.

Bitter enough to take up smoking again. She'd stopped, given that she was lost out in the Wilds - can't really get a steady supply of cigarettes out there. And after, she'd refrained from picking them up again with the thought that maybe she was better off without all these habits.

She lights the smoke with her own incantations easily enough. It's the drag that catches, lodging in her throat until she's entered a fit of unceremonious coughing, ruining whatever ambience the setting sun has set upon the streets. "Agh-" she spits onto the cobbled stone, proclaiming: "-fucked!"
looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue
with the warning to help me see myself clearer

Messages In This Thread
[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling - by Aurelia - 01-03-2022, 01:48 AM