[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

She's having quite a hard time when Locke of all people approaches her. "Luh-L-Lo-cke?" The name is butchered as she coughs toward the ground, nearly keeled over from just a puff of smoke. Thankfully, he has the gall to hit her on the back hard enough to put her out of her misery. Well, almost.

Sucking in a breath of air desperately, it takes her a moment to wipe the tears that have built up on the corners of her eyes and stand fully upright. "Good grief- here, you take this," and she hoists the lit cigarette in his direction, "'ll have to give that another go later."

As for his questions, well now she can actually answer them. "I'm just... uh.. sight-seeing..." the lie feels terrible and, upon glancing up at his eyes, she loses her resolve, "I had a message for the Ascended. It was urgent. And it's probably good that I left Torchline for a few days, considering the pot I stirred there." She shrugs, as if that would be enough. But she suddenly snaps to more attention and gives him a little friendly punch in the shoulder, exclaiming, "Hey- of course I'm still alive, dickhead! And causing more trouble than ever, mind you."
looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue
with the warning to help me see myself clearer

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] since the flowers stopped smelling - by Aurelia - 01-03-2022, 04:56 AM