[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
Hey, he's just as surprised as she is to see her here. But the world has felt a lot smaller recently and he's just gotta learn to be good with that. She hands him the cigarette and he practically purrs with excitement. He's been smoking and drinking less lately, what with Edmund being around and all. He takes a long drag off it, exhaling with a sigh. "S'been awhile." What exactly he means is a mystery.

His face twists in confusion at her lie and then truth. "I.. Alright." He's at a loss for words, just kind of staring at her before taking another long drag. "You okay? Didn't think you'd be the type to go warning them about anything. Ain't you a Safrin bitch?" Something about Aurelia just.. Brings out this gruff side of him.

Especially when she punches him. He returns the favor, growling softly as his nose scrunches up. "Aren't you always causing trouble? Almost made me look like the good kid." Locke shakes his head, huffing again. "Come back to my place and we can talk?" By place he means the little inn he's staying at.
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] since the flowers stopped smelling - by Locke - 01-03-2022, 05:12 AM