[SE] since the flowers stopped smelling
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
He listens as she speaks, nodding seriously as he takes the smoke from her. "M'not an idiot, Aurelia. Despite what everyone seems to think." He hands her the bottle before lighting the cig and taking a slow drag off of it. "I've got a lot at stake here and I'm not going to let some zealot ruin it for me." Everyone might be playing cards in their own favor but he's got a kid to think about now. He can't take this shit as a joke anymore. Not that he ever really did.

He lets the rest of it drop, hand waving dismissively. "M'not soft." Its muttered under his breath and he rolls his eyes. He's definitely gotten soft. There's enough shit in the world that he just doesn't feel the need anymore. "You're a good kid, I think. That's all.

He takes another drag off the cigarette before sighing softly, "If I recall, you ran off before we could finish." He practically snatches the bottle out of her hand, downing the rest of it. "Still gonna be here a few days.." She can figure out what he means by that.

But it's late and he's got Ascended to offer services to and she's got an Isla to find probably. So he ushers her out (if she has a place to stay) and heads to bed. Something something, hollowed grounds something something.

-FIN-
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] since the flowers stopped smelling - by Locke - 01-15-2022, 05:54 PM