(SE) an open book with a torn out page
Isla!! <3
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601

"That's a good idea. I remember when I first came here to Caido, and the Rathskeller was the place everyone gathered whether they were Ascended or not. It would be good if we could turn the VlamVloed into a place like that again. I feel like the Hollowed Grounds needs a beating heart that isn't as sombre as the Temple," Isla says with a soft smile. A place where people could be (gods forbid) jovial, could let loose a bit.

Checking on his raised eyebrow and nodding her approval, the medic looks him up and down in a way much more befitting a duchess than a doctor. "Nothing is wrong with them, if we were going to load boxes in and out of warehouses. But I feel as though my patients will feel better if you don't look quite so obviously like you're willing to fight someone." She grins, because she can't blame Sunjata for it, but it's still not ideal.

"That remains to be seen. You might be very good at it, you know?" she says of his being a nurse. "Good to know you've got a thick skin about it, though."

ISLA
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) an open book with a torn out page - by Isla - 01-08-2022, 12:48 PM