(SE) an open book with a torn out page
Isla!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
I wonder if the Voice might be willing to make a little thing to help take the edge off for you all that we could include.” He murmurs thoughtfully – before nodding in agreement to her thoughts. “I’m sorry to have helped burn down the Rathskeller.” He winces lightly, huffing a small sigh. “At least the wine spiders found a new home, hm?” He asks, still surprisingly partial to those little drunk arachnids.

He gets himself into shape for her, though, fixing that raised eyebrow, turning to face her as they walk so that she can inspect it. His question of his clothes is answered chipperly, one that reminds him so much of the day of Korofi ballroom dances that it almost hurts but still creates a small nostalgic hiccup of a laugh to leave him. “What screams less I’ll kick your ass?” He ask with a soft laugh. “A suit and tie? I haven’t worn one since my wedding.” He doubts that’s what she’s going for but he can’t help to play the game of polar opposites.

Thick enough skin.” He rumbles, still finding it easy to fall into her banter to forget about his own turmoil. “Don’t use me as a dart board.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) an open book with a torn out page - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 04:19 AM