(SE) an open book with a torn out page
Isla!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
He nods in understanding – even if he still thinks the reasoning is bullshit. The fact that everyone needed a vice of some sort, it’s part of what kept oneself sane. And perhaps that’s the bite for the Ascended, a sensation that’s pleasant for all parties, but one that carries its own benefits too.

Stepping into the Infirmary, he can’t help but to let out an amused chuckle at her mention of his midriff in a pair of scrubs, Sunjata’s nose wrinkling a fraction as he turns in to make room for her to lead the way. “Doesn’t sound like a huge problem if you ask me.” He shakes his head, gesturing with his hand as if he’s passing it off.

As of being a dartboard, though, he can’t help but to groan a little in exasperation at the mention that the scrubs would scare the patients. “Fine, fine. Where to first?” He’s searching for a distraction, one that Isla has handed to him on a silver platter, and it’s one that he’s surprisingly eager to follow through with – if only to keep his mind from wandering too far into the dark.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) an open book with a torn out page - by Sunjata - 01-10-2022, 06:51 AM