(SE) an open book with a torn out page
Isla!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
I mean, I guess.” Sunjata murmurs, clearly letting the amusement work to soothe his tired mind. She’s always been good at figuring out just what he needs in the moment – whether it’s the hard truth, some basic answers, or help. She was the one he’d seen when his father had plagued him, anyway. So it only makes sense that he’d drift back here to be around her again, fiddling around in the Infirmary because at least it’s a familiar place and Isla always welcomed him.

It's a relief.

He perks up as she addresses him and gives him instruction – the freshly minted demigod nodding as he makes a mental tally of everything that needs to be done. The sheets are a breeze, though Sunjata isn’t quite sure where to put them, he opts for what looks like a hamper to him. “Can I put them here?” He asks, squinting into the hamper as if it might hold the answers. He doesn’t particularly want to cross contaminate anything, so he does his best to figure it out from here.

If Isla agrees, Sunjata'll dump the sheets in there in a rinse and repeat until they're done with this part, all while thinking. "Did I tell you that Nate and I have twins now?" He asks for easier conversation, something to carry the clean-up.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) an open book with a torn out page - by Sunjata - 01-12-2022, 06:37 PM