(SE) an open book with a torn out page
Isla!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
With her confirmation, Sunjata’s quick to add to the hamper, cleaning up what little is left of the sheets from the bed – unable to keep the slight tilt of amusement from crossing his smile at Isla’s misfortune when it comes to this one particularly awful sheet, they move onto the next room and Sunjata’s preparing the section where the items are to be sanitized (he’s worked with Isla before in here, back when she insisted on keeping an eye on him, and there’s a few things he does still remember).

He stops, however, at her gasp – steel gaze light as it lifts to her and she slips over to give him a hug, his arms loosely hanging around her to give her a hug back before she steps away. “We named them Romeo and Amadeus. And we rescued them from an attack in King’s End. Some… Ghostly griffin had attacked their parent’s wagon and neither of them made it. So… We took them in.” He tilts his head curiously, working his jaw as he tries to do the math for how old they are.

I think they’re about a year and a half right now. Not sure when they were born, honestly. But they’re here… If you want to meet them when we’re done.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) an open book with a torn out page - by Sunjata - 01-13-2022, 09:42 PM