the end is nigh
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
God, thy will is hard
But you hold every card
In one moment hes in the Cordillera, clutching his compass in one hand and his bleeding arm in the other, about to be struck again, a blow that will surely be his end - then the teleportation worked, and he was in his Temple. His cool, calm Temple, with large stone flagstones and pillars to fall on and lean against to catch his breath, Gideon staring up at the high ceilings and altar, mumbling prayers under his panting.

Cian was dead. There was no doubt about it. He'd seen the way their leader had fallen, had known instantly that he was beyond saving. Not only that, but he had seen a new level of Ascended power. The Voice could control their bodies, take them over like a puppet as he'd feared for years; any Ascended they now faced had the possibility of becoming as powerful as their 'Goddess' at any moment.

Crying out in frustration (how could they have been tricked by those machines? Why had the Old Gods not protected those doing their work?), he slammed a fist against the ground then stayed leaned over, fingers on his other hand growing wetter and wetter with blood from his wound.
I will drink your cup of poison
Nail me to your cross and break me
GIDEON
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-04-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: the end is nigh - by Seraphina - 01-04-2022, 01:04 AM
RE: the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-04-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: the end is nigh - by Seraphina - 01-05-2022, 06:49 AM
RE: the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-05-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: the end is nigh - by Seraphina - 01-06-2022, 05:58 PM
RE: the end is nigh - by Gideon - 01-20-2022, 09:58 AM