Training troublemaker that's your middle name
For Locke <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She huffs out a sound that could be amused, rolling her eyes at him, "I wrote to Noah. I was preparing to give him hell, but he told me what happened." Maeve drawls, shaking her head as she presses into his space, fingers threading through his hair as he speaks. As he speaks her eyes scan him, spotting the new bites and her jaw feathers, thumb pressing against the bite as her brow arches. It's a silent question and she expects him to answer.

There is a moment of anxiety, instantly worrying about what that means, wondering if Safrin will ask about that too. Maeve takes a breath, keeping the corners of her mouth from twitching down into a frown, "Right. I suppose that was only fair." The Voice had kept him safe in the fire and for that she is thankful. Perhaps it wasn't so bad to thank her for that. "Presents? You know how much I like gifts."

Her fingers do tighten around the whip at his encouragement, a soft crackling filling the air as it smolders, "A lot, actually. I, uh, found two children on the beach. Saw them portal in. I brought them home with me. I couldn't just leave them there. Other than that... Set up a place for trades in the Halenani for the guild to use. Did some training... Took Edmund to the Greatwood for a little trip..."
Baby I'm preying on you tonight
and Hunt you down eat you alive

Messages In This Thread
troublemaker that's your middle name - by Maeve - 01-04-2022, 12:24 AM
RE: troublemaker that's your middle name - by Maeve - 01-04-2022, 01:59 AM