Training troublemaker that's your middle name
For Locke <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her brows lift towards her hairline at the mention of crying. It? She wants to ask more questions, but there are too many other thoughts racing through her mind. Specifically the way he's so warm and how she wants to be pressed up against him despite the heat. Maeve is half tempted to scold him, but she supposes it's no different than what they do here. "Should be mindful about who you let bite you." Maeve hums, pressing her thumb on the still fresh bite, tracing the raised edges of it. "Might get jealous."

The Nightshade readily accepts the kiss, reacquainting herself with the taste of him, sighing as he pulls away, content for the time being. She nods at his question, "They're okay. They were a little shaken up when they came through. One of them bit me. Feral little things. They're settled in now." It was a process getting to that point, but until she found out if they had family here, they were staying with her. Maeve smiles softly, her feet hand cupping his cheek gently, "Edmund wanted to see one of Safrin's shrines. We went to have a picnic there."

New shifts? Well that was news to her. "I could do with some more training. What else do you have lurking under your skin, bête?" She finally takes a step back, fingers twitching around the handle of her whip, giving it a little flick against the sand.
Baby I'm preying on you tonight
and Hunt you down eat you alive

Messages In This Thread
troublemaker that's your middle name - by Maeve - 01-04-2022, 12:24 AM
RE: troublemaker that's your middle name - by Maeve - 01-04-2022, 03:12 AM