Training troublemaker that's your middle name
For Locke <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The flicker of heat in her gaze at the sound of his hiss and the way her lips curl into a smirk that's edging on sinful is enough to give away exactly what she's thinking. Oh, she'll do something alright. He snaps his teeth at her and Maeve arches a brow, "Just say you want me to, darling. No need to play coy." The queen drawls in return, releasing him so he can step back from her.

"This wasn't what I was thinking either, but I couldn't just leave them." Until she knows where they came from or if they had family here, they were her responsibility. End of discussion. "I'd love that and I have no doubt that Edmund would too." She knows that he would, but Maeve also knows how wary of Safrin Locke is. Not that she necessarily blames him. The starry goddess was rather polarizing to most.

The black feathers make her pause, watching as they sprout along his skin, standing out against his tan. Her lips curl into a smile and she laughs, watching him slip between shifts, a dark brow arching. "Well I hope anything shiny you steal is fitting for me."
Baby I'm preying on you tonight
and Hunt you down eat you alive

Messages In This Thread
troublemaker that's your middle name - by Maeve - 01-04-2022, 12:24 AM
RE: troublemaker that's your middle name - by Maeve - 01-05-2022, 04:30 AM