My love is where you are
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Valkyrie

Early in the morning, she had leaned over her daughter's bed and whispered her name, running gentle fingers through golden hair and across the ridge of her brow. "Flora," she had sing-songed into her daughter's dreams, time and again with infinite patience until the girl had awoken at last. Grinning, Hotaru had lifted a finger to her lips, ensuring the girl's silence. "We're going on an adventure. Come now, don't wake your brother." And, leaving Enzo slumbering, she had secreted Flora out the door and onto the forested paths of the Greatwood.

It's important to her that she spend time with both children individually as well as together, and with Longheat's oppressive rays it is a wonderful day for swimming. She had dressed the girl in her swimsuit before they left, her own underneath the dress she is wearing, so the plan for the day is not much of a surprise - but the location is.

The Cataract is beautifully crimson as always, the clinging lichen awaiting at the bottom of the pool. So long as you jump from the rocks however...

Hotaru spreads out a blanket on the bank, setting her bag down and gracefully folding down next to it. Patting the space in front of her, she beckons Flora with a loving smile. "Let me braid your hair for you before we swim honey, and you can tell me all about the day you had in Torchline." And she keeps her own thoughts about that well-hidden from the perceptive child.
Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 01-04-2022, 08:20 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Flora - 01-13-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 01-17-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Flora - 01-18-2022, 02:05 AM
RE: My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 01-18-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: My love is where you are - by Flora - 01-23-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 02-20-2022, 11:19 PM